Monday 12 March 2012

What about our dreams.

You could've been, the one.


We had so many dreams together. Talking about our future and all. I believed in all of them. I had faith. You told me to. It was really easy. Because they looked real, achieveable. Mostly, because of you.




I was so sure. So very sure. While I take a gap year to work, you go into uni this year, do 2+2. Next year when I'm doing my first year, it'd be your second year. And we'll go to Melbourne together on 2014. We'd stay together. Wasn't that we've always wanted and hoped for? Living together, seeing each other everyday. Just by imagining it made us so happy and excited. 2 years in melbourne and we'd graduate. And we'll start working, earn lots of money, and make all our dreams we had together come true.







"When we're married. When we're successful and all."



:'(.

No comments:

Post a Comment