Monday 2 April 2012

Sorry.

Decided to stop it here and have another unknown one.






Oh I didn't want to ditch this blog. But I had to.



It's kinda personal. Haha oh the irony.














Like I've tweeted, I'll go back to my own corner. My own personal space.


And trust less people. Except for some aweshumme people whom I love.


















To my dearest blog readers who dropped by when you thought of this blog, thank you so so so much. Especially the ones who read the recents entries, the ones who came up to me and showed your care. I truly appreciate it.


But it feels like too many people knew about this blog, and it feels kinda like, 'exposed'. Now that I'm trying to keep things to myself more, I need a new blog hahaha. An unknown one.





Maybe someday I MIGHT announce to public what's my new blog link. Hahaha we'll see.


Please, please, please, don't force me to tell you my new link okay? (This is to you Yap Zen Wei)

Let me feel better about myself/my life.





Bye lovelies. Bye blekkkxp.






:')

No comments:

Post a Comment