Saturday 25 February 2012

Awesome night, but...

Had a great great great awesome possum night. I mean, I had lots of fun. Andy died, panda died, I SURVIVED! Like, miracle!!! Not only did I survive, I also danced whole night hohoho. 'Change guy like blinking eyes' HAHAHA. I think I danced with like, 12 guys .___. Oh shit I'm really a slut whattheheck. What a slutty night.


But. I dont know why. When he hugged me real tight, immediately I thought of you. And I hugged back tightly too. I'm a bitch. Sigh. Why did you have to haunt my mind. I feel bad. It's like I'm using him. But it felt so good. Like you were mine again. Till I realized the smell of his cologne. Then I knew he wasn't you. I guess the only good part of this is. After knowing he wasn't you I still continued hugging him. Felt warm and comfy. I felt wanted and loved again. But I don't think I feel that way for him. Just the hug I guess.


And then before I slept. I stalked your whatsapp again. You actually haven't sleep yet whattheheck. It was 6 in the morning and you were still online! Sigh, must be whatsapping some girl. And I realized you changed your whatsapp status. 'That feeling's back' no longer your status. Though I've been telling myself, that 'feeling' wasn't for me, but some part of me believed it was. And that part of me died a little.




I really had lots of fun. Without you. I guess it's a huge improvement. I'll get over you, soon. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment