Saturday 18 February 2012

x.

Winning or losing, doesn't matter to me anymore. It was kinda obvious that I've lost since you were the one who left. How does winning now matter anyway? Besides, I know I'll never win. You're too good at this. Too damn good. Winning or losing the breakup? Meh.



Andy taught me 'how to win your ex back'. I'm like, whut. Lol. But his way would work in 'how to move on from your ex' too. He did mention that it'd help, and probably save me from a lot of heartaches, suffer less.


I do miss you. Lots. And yeah I still love you. Lots too. I'm angry, not because you left me. I was confused. Well who wouldn't be? You said you still love and care for me, and you'd miss me. Sad...? Maybe, maybe not. I'm not sure.





Now I'm just trying my best to stay away from you. Stop stalking your facebook and twitter. Stop checking if you're online or last seens in whatsapp. And probably, outings too. I'll live my life. I'll work hard. I'll get back my social life. Friends, especially.



I just wanna be happy again. And I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment