Sunday 25 March 2012

These mixed feelings.

I really don't understand myself.


Sometimes I feel like, hell yeah I'm living so well without you. I don't need you. I have a life, have awesome friends and all. And you'd look like a loser to me.


Then the next second I feel like, maybe our paths WILL cross in the future. Melbourne. We'd stand a chance. I should keep having faith.



And sometimes, I just miss you lots. I miss your hugs, kisses and whispers. I miss having you as a boyfriend. I miss you being mine.







I'm going crazy. Maybe panda was right. I'm trying too hard to distract myself from you that I start thinking weird things. Overthinking. And it's kinda too much. Distracting myself by thinking about my other ex's. Lol. Whattheheck.







I thought it wouldn't bother me much, but. Being in places that we used to go together sucks. Sucks real bad.



For example, Subang Parade.



And my thoughts are also all over the place. One second I'm thinking about our past, next I'm thinking about my other stuff. And then I think about how I'll live my life without you. Yadda yadda.



Thoughts gone crazy.



I'm such a mess. :'(.

No comments:

Post a Comment