Thursday 29 March 2012

Time of my life.

Was looking at some videos in Youtube, and then stumbled upon Leo IR Night 2010 videos. And then I started looking at the videos I performed in - Leo IR Night 2010, Scouts Campfire Night 2009 & 2010. Ahhh so much memoriessssss!




















104th Scouts Campfire Night, 2009.


Best choreography ever. EVER. Super into the dance that year. Xia Shuen even asked the girls to follow my style! Zomg happy die me :D :D :D




















104th Scouts Campfire Night, 2010.


Most dramatic year ever. Highest number of times fainting ever, too. LOL. So touched to hear so many friends shouting my name, cheering for me in the video :')














Seafield Leo IR Night, 2010.

BOD Intro.


"Next up, your president, your one and only, Leo Fxxx Zxxx Ying."

Omg le cries 10 more times can. T___T And hahaha omg the halo -__- Just so I "dress" according to the theme of the IR Night. LOL.











Seafield Leo IR Night, 2010.

BOD Performance.


Lol'd at the guys' part. Practice sessions were crazy. Lack of musicians in the BOD zomg. And I went a lil' out of tune. Last chorus sucked like shit. SAD! But funny! Hahaha!














Seafield Leo IR Night, 2010.

Opening Act 1.


This. THIS. Ohmygoshhhhh T______T My dance! All my effort! Arguments, fights and all for this! :') :')
I wanted to take up dance lessons because I was super interested after this performance, but SAM stopped me from it. And now I just don't have that 'kick' anymore.




















There, some of the highlights of my high school life as a senior. I enjoyed performing so much. So, so, so, so so so so so much. Practice, time, health, effort, strength... Anything at all just to make a good performance. I wish I could still do that now.

Ah, high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment