Tuesday 27 March 2012

July intake, should I?

Yeah it's a Tuesday and it's 11.15am right now and I'm blogging.



Sitting on my desk in my office, blogging. On my phone. Oh biting my nails too.















Cos I'm so damn free. I've been this free since I had a new colleague, Kelly, who's an accounts EXECUTIVE.


I'm only useful when they needa issue invoices, DO's, PO's or cheques. Nah sometimes Kelly issues cheques too. Also useful when Ms Khong needs to print something with the letterhead, photocopy some documents..... AHHH JUST ALL THE SMALL LITTLE UNIMPORTANT MATTERS. Damnit I'm useless.


They're gonna fire me. I dont think any company needs a... Experienceless and certless girl -__-


Maybe I should really consider July intake. I can't wait to go Australia anyway. But that would mean not going with waimun at the same time. And daddy munmy are gonna have to suffer for the first half year I'm there. Nian plus ME. Wa, the burden. Madness.








But I damn lifeless la. Sigh I'll just wait till they fire me and I'll go look for a new job. And hopefully my new job would let me learn more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment